• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hello All! New member, blown engine

gino noel

Nov 18, 2019
Truck Year
hi everyone I'm Gino I"m a owner of ram 2015 ecodiesel, I just blow off my engine last weekend, I need to replace it , any good place get one

hossman

Oct 3, 2019
Truck Year
hi everyone I'm Gino I"m a owner of ram 2015 ecodiesel, I just blow off my engine last weekend, I need to replace it , any good place get one
What exactly happened to it? Did you get it diagnosed?

Aryle

Dec 10, 2019
Truck Year
Another one bites the dust... my wifes 2015 jeep eco diesel started blowing white smoke then shut off into safe mode. 99k miles on it. They told me blown head gasket water and oil mixed together everywhere. They are replacing it no charge. ETA. 1/24/19

Aryle

Dec 10, 2019
Truck Year
[/QUOTE
Take it into the dealer Gino. This just happend to me on my 2015 jeep eco diesel. They are replacing the engine. Meanwhile they gave my wife a car to drive untilnthe engine shows up. 99k miles on it when it took a shit. I guess this has happend to many of these engines.

JPSibley

Nov 15, 2015
Truck Year
I had my engine blow yesterday - just under 70k miles on my 2015. I have not gotten the official word from the dealer on what they are going to do. Do they still replace the whole engine? Have they changed the replacement engine to keep things like this from happening?