• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hello fellow ecodiesel owners..

vman

Jan 7, 2022
Truck Year
I am about to do an EGR and DPF delete on my troublesome 2014 Jeep. I would like to do the tune myself as where I live the guys want $1200 to reprogram and tune for the deletes. Can any of you recommend the best tuner that can do what I need GDE??? Thanks

EcoDiesel USA

Jan 15, 2022
Truck Year
I am about to do an EGR and DPF delete on my troublesome 2014 Jeep. I would like to do the tune myself as where I live the guys want $1200 to reprogram and tune for the deletes. Can any of you recommend the best tuner that can do what I need GDE??? Thanks
GDE no longer does the type of tuning that you need done, but I do and a few other companies. I highly recommend you check out the forums for quality info and the youtube reviews for all of the companies, careful with facebook and other places of gossip.