• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hello my name is Joe B. i purchased a 2018 ram 1500 Eco Diesel Laramie crew cab 4x4 5;7 box on February 19,2019

Joe Belas

Mar 3, 2021
Truck Year
On June 19.2019 at less than 6000 miles I had my engine replaced . Today March 3.2021 at less than I do not really know what all that means , 23.500 miles i just had some major repairs .found small medal flakes on screen requiring the entire fuel system to be replaced. replaced lift pump, replaced high pressure pump and all fuel injectors and all medal lines and both fuel rails. I do not know what all that means but I think aI got a real Lemon.....From my understanding I was not part of thr class action suit concerning the Eco Disel engine....What should I do ?

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
2019s are exempt from the AEM, with the same flaws 2014-16, its likely your 2019 is just a re-flashed/Badged 2017.

Ronald Doupe

Mar 18, 2018
Truck Year
Back in 2017 I bought my new 1500, after reading about this and that, I did 2 things, put a stage 1 tune SFT on the truck, what an improvement, second bought a factory 8 year 75000 mile extended warranty, I am just out of the 3 year warrantee, have almost 5 years to go on the extended one, I don't drive this truck daily, 3 years old have 23000 miles, so the 8 years will hit before the miles. In just under 5 years it gets traded in, I have had no issues with this truck, but the recalls are starting to be bothersome the replacement will be gas, and what brand I don't know, I flat tow it behind a motorhome 5 trips a year, and the Ram transfer case disconnect is really good the only thing I truly think they did a perfect design on, I also do all my own service and it isn't bad to work on

vwvanagen789

Mar 20, 2021
Truck Year
Guys,

New member and diesel owner.... Is there a way to install an fuel filter after the CP4 pump to protect my truck against something like this ? I'm looking to remove as many issues as possible from our truck. We are planning to spend a lot of time out in the desert and I don't want to get stranded with the wife and kiddo....

Karl