• The official site for FCA settlement information and questions is located at https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/
  • Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

HELP!!! I need to borrow an EGR. PLEASE!

falkovitz

Sep 1, 2019
Truck Year
So at 62K my EGR took a dump and melted the intake. Had it towed to the dealer. Been there since the 8/28. Dealer called me today 9/12 to tell that me that my extended warranty through Ally Premier Protection won't cover a thing. The dealer is also refusing to cover anything since I have not gotten the settlement recall done yet. I told him to do the reflash the computer and fix it under warranty. They quoted me at $5050.00 to fix the EGR and intake. I'm not dropping that much coin when a delete is much more reasonable. My plan was to get the recall done and take the $3000 and do the delete. Well, now I need to fix the truck to get the settlement money. So if anyone out there has an EGR I can borrow that would be awesome. I'd like to fix the truck. Get the settlement recall done. And immediately install the GDE tune and delete the EGR. Unless someone has a better idea??

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
Welcome to the group take the truck from the dealer and fix it your self plenty of parts in the hunk yards