• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hey y’all!!

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
So I’ve realized I never did an entry to the welcome forum so I would like to announce myself.

I’m chris from Virginia. I’m 28 going on 50 lol my occupation is an Hvac installer. I’ve owned my 2014 eco since August 2018 I’ve put 36k on it. I use my ram for a daily driver and after hours to pull my 2 ton enclosed trailer.

I’ve only had one issue with my ram, a glow plug. Now, I do believe in preventative maintenance and I do Change my oil premature(7~7.5k); and I Change my fuel filter before recommendation.

I have had a P04db code which was my own fault after messing around with ALFAOBD software.

My ram is tuned for egr off for the last 10-12k. Tuned around 130k. Previous owner did the old egr and a replacement intake at 109k.

Im fortunate to be considered a moderator, but I’m moderate at best. I don’t know it all, but I hope to help others and direct people in the path
Of accurate answers.

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
What's up Chris. Glad to have you here. Enjoy your 20s and 30s. It's all downhill from there!