• The official site for FCA settlement information and questions is located at https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/
  • Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

I’m at 10 weeks for settlement check...

troppyfarm3

Dec 15, 2019
Truck Year
So I submitted the required paperwork back in July-Aug. About three weeks later I received an email saying that my claim had been denied....

Within hours I received an email from a representative saying to IGNORE the previous message and that My claim had been APPROVED and wait 4-6 weeks for my check to be received.

Right now I’m at 10 weeks and no check. The web-site says my claim status is “check in the mail”.

is there something I’m missing?? Is there anything I can/should do to insure I’m not getting jerked around?

troppyfarm3

Dec 15, 2019
Truck Year
So the person at the settlement call center says my case has not been closed and that my check has not been processed. She suggested waiting another 8-10weeks... after claiming 4-6 weeks.
Also saying that at the call center they can only report what the people within dodge tell them. They have nothing to do with the claims process only with speaking to customers....

Frank246

Feb 20, 2019
Truck Year
You have a ways to go. I submitted ALL my paperwork, multiple times, starting in May and after 26 weeks, still waiting and no one can give any answers.

rhirshberg

Dec 23, 2019
Truck Year
So I submitted the required paperwork back in July-Aug. About three weeks later I received an email saying that my claim had been denied....

Within hours I received an email from a representative saying to IGNORE the previous message and that My claim had been APPROVED and wait 4-6 weeks for my check to be received.

Right now I’m at 10 weeks and no check. The web-site says my claim status is “check in the mail”.

is there something I’m missing?? Is there anything I can/should do to insure I’m not getting jerked around?
I just got my $3000 check this week. I could not believe it finally I came. The confirmed they got my claim on Juine 5th. Thats how long it takes. I had to follow up many times. Once they told me an employee quit and my claim was sitting on the desk.... just sitting there. Then after that iot was about 6 weeks... So I got my check.. now my truck is in the shop due to loss of coolant... ugh!

Earl

Jan 19, 2018
Truck Year
Does the claim include Canadian customers too? I just got my truck back yesterday after 2 weeks waiting for the EGR cooler replacement. Hope it’s an upgraded cooler not the same original design.

Stefanostl87

Dec 14, 2019
Truck Year
I just got my $3000 check this week. I could not believe it finally I came. The confirmed they got my claim on Juine 5th. Thats how long it takes. I had to follow up many times. Once they told me an employee quit and my claim was sitting on the desk.... just sitting there. Then after that iot was about 6 weeks... So I got my check.. now my truck is in the shop due to loss of coolant... ugh!
Hope all works out with your truck, I lost heat in my truck and then it started overheating. EGR Cooler was leaking throughout the whole system. Truck was down from the beginning of June to the middle of august. EGR Cooler,Turbo, and a handful of other things had to be replaced under the extended warranty.

rhirshberg

Dec 23, 2019
Truck Year
Does the claim include Canadian customers too? I just got my truck back yesterday after 2 weeks waiting for the EGR cooler replacement. Hope it’s an upgraded cooler not the same original design.
So oddly enough, just after I got my $3000 check, my EGR Cooler went. Truck was loosing coolant and heater did not work. I did not know until I brought it to my dealer... They told me no parts where anywhere. None on order, none in the warehouses. I was totally upset, looking for lemon law attorneys etc. etc. Then a miracle happened, my dealer got ONE EGR cooler in - just one... after 7 days or spo and they need a few, they gave it to me as my truck was the first one in... only issue is the EGR they put in is still the same design and will go bad for sure at some point.... FCA has to address this and come out with a permanent fix...

Dec 14, 2015
Truck Year
I called the info number today and after about 3 tries I got a person. I asked if they had any additional info on my settlement that was approved 12/10/19. I was informed that since there was a previous owner for 3 months and as I has selected to receive full payment, the full payment settlements will not be done until all the previous owner settlements are completed. I asked they to switch my claim to receive the partial payment now then another if there is no previous owner claim. I was told it could be another 6 weeks to receive the partial payment.

rcpearson1

Jun 26, 2019
Truck Year
I submitted my claim and was approved on October 29th. Still have not received the check. Called today to check on it. After 3 attempts, I finally talked to a representative that informed me that everything was in order regarding the claim but they do not know when the check will be mailed. Based on this thread it appears this has been a fairly consistent issue? I originally submitted the claim on July 24th, so at this point i'm 6 months into the process........

Frank246

Feb 20, 2019
Truck Year
You have a ways to go. I submitted ALL my paperwork, multiple times, starting in May and after 26 weeks, still waiting and no one can give any answers.
UPDATE:
I contacted the lawyers directly following the above message I made back in December. They took my signed and noterized doc directly to FCA and two weeks ago my status changed to complete. Today, I received my check, for second owner as I applied for in my docs.

I would suggest that anyone having waited for over the 90 days, at this point, contact the lawyers and ask for their assistance. They can and do help.