• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

I just got fully deleted

vandan

Sep 18, 2016
Truck Year
The truck has 96500 klm.and I decided to get it Sofaking tune then ordered the pipe and got all the junk of it. I don't know if I did the right move but it sure is a different truck, just like night and day.

vandan

Sep 18, 2016
Truck Year
I wouldn't mind knowing where to get a good egt gages ,could anyone reply to my post

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Just buy the whole command center, Edge CTS is reasonably priced, Banks has discontinue the IQ. You probably still have the post/pre Turbo thermo-couplers to use
Bank IQ 3.14 - Copy.jpg

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Buy ASAP, I'm thinking the EPA is going to come out swinging when the COVID-19 Pandemic is history, O Wait no need to worry its going to be around for years....On a more serious note , its seem No one knows which way this COVID-19 goona end. I can only hope the Summer heat kills it ,and that everyone practices good social distancing couple with be kind to others.

vandan

Sep 18, 2016
Truck Year
I have been having a little trouble with my sft to start when it's cold with remote she doesn't cycle the glow plugs long enough before she starts cranking and it studders and remote doesn't pick up again so sft will have to fix this glitch, funny they know where I live why couldn't they get things right it isn't there first rodeo.

EcoLeesiel

Oct 2, 2018
Truck Year
I have been having a little trouble with my sft to start when it's cold with remote she doesn't cycle the glow plugs long enough before she starts cranking and it studders and remote doesn't pick up again so sft will have to fix this glitch, funny they know where I live why couldn't they get things right it isn't there first rodeo.
I had a cold weather issue which they promptly dealt with and had me running 100% in a couple hours

Zecodiesel

Jan 8, 2021
Truck Year
I had a cold weather issue which they promptly dealt with and had me running 100% in a couple hours
I just got the SFT tune a couple months ago. Just did the full delete so running stage 2. Anyway, I noticed the same thing when it cold starts. It sputters a bit before the rpms finally go up. Did you contact SFT to fix this?

EcoLeesiel

Oct 2, 2018
Truck Year
Yes. They did a new tune update for me and it seemed ok but the last month or so it's come back on cold mornings. It happens so quick then gone and doesn't do anything to my performance just a nuisance I guess I'll live with. Other than that my SFT Stage 2 tune is rock solid and my truck runs like a top