• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

I recently had the fuel pump replaced (a week ago). Now it won't start... so frustrated with this truck.

JonMFB

Jun 15, 2022
Truck Year
So i had my fuel pump replaced at the dealer 2 weeks ago. Now it won't start, again! I replaced the fuel filter yesterday hoping it would be tge easy fix. .

Dean deisel

Jul 17, 2021
So i had my fuel pump replaced at the dealer 2 weeks ago. Now it won't start, again! I replaced the fuel filter yesterday hoping it would be tge easy fix. .
Yeah I got rid of my fiat headache diesel after they replaced the motor and it went over 50K when the motor was replaced at 47k and than the dodge knot dealer service manager at manahawkin fiat would not stand behind his work so do not take it to a dealer because they’re clueless the only persons who seem to want these trucks are guys that do there own work and upgrades seems these trucks are way more trouble than is FEESABLEY everything you gain in economy you lose in repairs.