• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Intake manifold replacement

Railroader7

Jan 15, 2023
Truck Year
Swirl valves in my intake are all sooted up and throwing a dtc. Found this great you tube video from a dodge service tech on how to replace the manifold. I was able to get a new manifold for $244.00 from dodge dealer in Mckinney Texas shipped to me in Az. Good luck to any that attempt this. Doesn't look to difficult, other than laying on top of the engine and front end to do it. I can already feel the bruising 😳.

ericshup

Oct 8, 2021
Truck Year
Had the same problem just before Christmas, and the same dealer in McKinney replaced my intake under warranty.

I've had really good service from them even though I bought my truck used from another dealership.

Railroader7

Jan 15, 2023
Truck Year
Good to hear. The dealership here in Prescott Az sucks. They just follow a checklist and replace parts. No trouble shooting whatsoever. After my last issue with them I just bought a decent code reader diagnostic computer and have been doing my own work. They wanted $1000.00 for the intake as well