• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Kits

Traylor

Jul 7, 2019
Truck Year
I have a 2015 Dodge Ram ecodiesel I’m just curious if anyone knows of any good delete and programmer kits I could buy? Or what I should do I’m not finding a whole lot myself.

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
I have a 18 eco with straight pipe dual exh sounds great and even runs better

Traylor

Jul 7, 2019
Truck Year
I’m hoping to get rid of the def and egr along with a nice tune and straight pipe I’ll definitely check out the gde thank you!

cds13ca

Jun 19, 2019
Truck Year
I’m hoping to get rid of the def and egr along with a nice tune and straight pipe I’ll definitely check out the gde thank you!
Recommending GDE, the "off road tune".

LuisW35

Dec 28, 2018
Truck Year
I recently just did a SFT tune and transmission tune. Completely different truck

Firedude1392

Jul 19, 2019
Truck Year
If I buy the GDE off road tune to delete the def, do I need to remove the entire def system or just leave it in place?

Firedude1392

Jul 19, 2019
Truck Year
Ten fo. My 2014 has been throwing the P203E code which deals with the def level. Done tried to fix it myself but still throwing the code. I just want to delete the def requirement but didn't know if I could leave the system in place or if I needed to remove it as well.

Miram

Apr 21, 2019
Truck Year
My 14 had a lot of emissions problems when I bought it, bit the bullet and got gde off road tune not a single issue since, worth every penny! Ps if you live in a colder climate the high idle is definitely worth it also.

Firedude1392

Jul 19, 2019
Truck Year
My 14 had a lot of emissions problems when I bought it, bit the bullet and got gde off road tune not a single issue since, worth every penny! Ps if you live in a colder climate the high idle is definitely worth it also.
I will keep that in mind. I live in South Ga