• The official site for FCA settlement information and questions is located at https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/
  • Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Long time reader, first time poster 2016 Eco with AEM update

jtk047

Jul 6, 2019
Truck Year
Good afternoon everyone. Long tome reader here. I really enjoy reading everyone’s inputs.

Last week I bit the bullet and had my 2016 EcoD flashed with the AEM update. I thought it was a good idea due to the added 48000 miles of warranty on certain parts. I feel like I have been one of the fortunate owners, as I have 118,000 miles on my truck with zero problems and zero complaints.... Until now...

Currently my truck is back in the shop for the 3rd time in two weeks. First was a DPF sensor, then the PCN or PCM. Latest problem is due to low boost pressure and a CEL stating service electronic throttle.

Just wanted to get anyone’s feedback that has also completed the Emissions flash. Has anyone else had these problems?

2015Ram1500

Apr 27, 2019
Truck Year
2015 Ecodiesel. Had my AEM flash done a few weeks ago. I had the ‘Oil Change Due Now’ come on and lost some turbo response other than that nothing else so far. I drive 50 mile round trip a couple days a week at 70 mph other than that it’s in the driveway. I will put it on the highway for 250 miles in a few weeks hope all goes well. Any problems will be posted here.
2015Ecodiesel1500