• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Looking for parts

Samspenceecodiesel

Feb 17, 2021
Truck Year
Just lost the turbo in my ecodiesel and I am looking for a bunch of parts such as EGT probes and aftermarket intake manifolds. Since my pickup is going to be torn all apart to fix the turbo I’d like to upgrade a bunch of other things at the same time.

67_Valiant

Feb 9, 2020
Truck Year
I have taken apart 3 of these engines, so I do have some extra parts, but all factory stock. Once you figure out what you are looking for, send me PM, and I'll let you know what I have. Tuning is typically the easiest way to not only get more power, but increase the longevity of the engine.

Samspenceecodiesel

Feb 17, 2021
Truck Year
Well I am not really looking for horse power increases but the factory turbo has a 3 to 1 drive pressure ratio due to the egr system. Since the egr system is deleted I was looking for a turbo setup to reduce drive pressure. At least get down to a 1.5 to 1 ratio