• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New ecodiesel owner!

Geazy

Jun 2, 2020
Truck Year
I recently purchased a 2016 ecodiesel after having a 2017 hemi for three years!
I have had the truck for two weeks now and the damn thing threw a code p20EE at me! I still have manufacture warranty on it and want to know if this should be covered and how long it usually takes to fix?
I’ve heard people tell me to delete the emissions shit, but I’d prefer to wait until my warranty ends!
Anyway I’m new to the group and a brand new diesel owner and besides this shit happening I love everything else about it!
Thanks

CAVEMANN

Jan 5, 2020
Truck Year
I've got a 17 with 21000, I'm gonna do a stage 1 tune, keep the EGR but turn it off, that eliminates most of the issues, I figure if you shut the exhaust gas off going in to the EGR cooler you eliminate the thermal fracture problem, the tune can be returned to stock before a trip to the dealer, that's my plan. Looking hard at the SFT platform.

Geazy

Jun 2, 2020
Truck Year
Well I was the SRC CAT that was failing. It was covered under warranty and got done in about 24 hours because they had to wait for the part to get in. I took a 1600 mile round trip to Grand Junction Thursday -Sunday and the truck did amazing. I went from 1100ft of elevation to almost 11,0000 feet elevation and pulled my pop-up with 40 mph winds and managed to get about 21 mpg. I was very happy with the way my ecodiesel performed

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
by the time the warranty is up the truck will b a pile of junk I deleted a bran new truck and have had 0000 problems