• The official site for FCA settlement information and questions is located at https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/
  • Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New FCA Settlement Reflash 02-2020 - Much Improved.

tedtow

Feb 18, 2020
Truck Year
I was very unhappy with the original reflash despite my big check. Downright dangerous. Put on a pedal commander. Helped a lot. Got a notice about a "solution". When in and had it done. I was very impressed with the difference in performance and fuel economy. Don't think I'll be putting the pedal commander back on. I wouldn't hesitate in taking them up on the offer to reflash the solution .

Holymoly

Oct 25, 2019
Truck Year
I was very unhappy with the original reflash despite my big check. Downright dangerous. Put on a pedal commander. Helped a lot. Got a notice about a "solution". When in and had it done. I was very impressed with the difference in performance and fuel economy. Don't think I'll be putting the pedal commander back on. I wouldn't hesitate in taking them up on the offer to reflash the solution .
That is interesting!
What year is your truck and do you think you have normal or abnormal carbon deposits in your intake?

boosti

Feb 17, 2020
Truck Year
The new AEM software update has finally arrived at dealers?
The dealer said they have no idea about a new FCA settlement.

Holymoly

Oct 25, 2019
Truck Year
my brother got the AEM 3 months ago.
egr cooler started leaking last month.
he picked his truck up 2 days ago and today his coolant is over flowing and also leaks on the frame and dripping on ground at right side of vehicle.
This afternoon the dealership calls to tell him it's the refrigerant condensate drain.
BS.....it's pink.

tedtow

Feb 18, 2020
Truck Year
I have a 2016 and no idea about abnormal carbon deposits. Truck had 65k on it.

The new software update is available at my dealer. I received a letter first telling me that it was offered.

Parts are not yet available for the other recall (EGR Coolers with cracks causing leaking).

fyermn

Oct 21, 2019
Truck Year
The new AEM software update has finally arrived at dealers?
The dealer said they have no idea about a new FCA settlement.
I took my 2015 ecodiesel to the dealer today, 02/28/2020 to have the NEW software update done. They didn't know anything about it, but hooked it up to the computer to see if anything was new. After 3 hours of waiting, they told me that their was no new update yet. If FCA has a new update, as the letter we all received stated, and it appears as if some dealers are able to do the NEW Update, why haven't all the dealers received the new update? It is a computer, and the information should be sent to ALL the dealers at the same time. Call to FCA customer serviced was a JOKE. I even call the settlement attorneys and told me that the new update is available, and for me to take my vehicle to the dealership to have the new update done. Something is wrong someplace.

Roger

Jan 20, 2019
Truck Year
Just had my 30,000 mile 2016 Ecodiesel update to the update done. Much improved! Have not had a chance to test on the highway or bay area rush hour traffic, but the trip home was noticeably better, throttle response, low end acceleration. Hopefully DEF use will go back down and fuel mileage will go up?

Brian B.

Nov 18, 2018
Truck Year
Went to Dodge dealership here in Canton, "No new flash available". The service guys have been helpful so far, wondering if any of you who have had the new flash done could tell me your dealerships name and I could have my guy give them a call. Also, got my $615.00 check last week....Finally. Any help is much appreciated.....Can't stand the "LAG".

Holymoly

Oct 25, 2019
Truck Year
The new flash update only showed up when the dealership attached the OBD to the vehicle. Before then , they told my brother here was no update.
Ask them to plug it in.

Phaco

Feb 9, 2020
Truck Year
I just gave them my 2015 this morning. How would you know if you are getting the latest and greatest?