• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New here

Lingo70

Jan 21, 2022
Truck Year
I am an owner of a 2018 EcoDiesel. Our truck has 42k miles and so far so good. I am not diesel mechanically inclined so i will be asking basic a lot of questions that are probably basic. I want to thank you all ahead of time for your assistance.

Captjohn

Dec 21, 2021
Truck Year
I am an owner of a 2018 EcoDiesel. Our truck has 42k miles and so far so good. I am not diesel mechanically inclined so i will be asking basic a lot of questions that are probably basic. I want to thank you all ahead of time for your assistance.
I am also new to this site and in Nov 2021 bought a 2018 Ram 1500 with the ecodiesel an 78k miles as a fleet vehicle. So far I am very happy with it, I have read many articles about the engine. I avoid short drives with it, after putting 3k miles on it changed oil, oil and fuel filter, cleaned EGR tube and MAP sensor. Any tips on how to care for this engine are appreciated as I plan to have it for a very long time.

M10rocko

Jan 6, 2022
Truck Year
Hi Lingo I M new to the site too. I also have a 2018. Maybe we can exchange what we learn lol.