• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New member intro

jsholian

May 23, 2019
Truck Year
Just had the emissions work completed on my 2016 1500 ED. It took them about 3 hours to do the work along with the usual inspection work that they do. I think they said mine was their first so perhaps the subsequent ones could be quicker. The tech said they have to follow very specific steps to comply or face a possible 10k fine. I bought the truck from a friend last March with 21k miles on it. I had an issue last year with coolant leaks that was eventually solved when they replaced the EGR cooler and no problems since. The truck is a long bed crew cab 4wd with some nice options and the only thing I’ve added is the factory integrated brake controller for towing our 24tt. So far, I’m super happy with the truck. We’ll see what, if any, affect the software flashes have on drivability