• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New member. P203E error just appeared

mjmjc97

Aug 1, 2020
Truck Year
Just joined this forum. I bought a 1 owner 2015 Ram BigHorn with 85000 miles a few months back. No problems until now with this P203E error. I hope its not an expensive fix. Also noticed when I filled up the DEF that my gauge didn't move. Other than those issues, truck works for me!

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
def sensor code --------it is not replaceable tank i think is around 1500.00 check your extended warranty welcome 2 the group

Prodriver

Aug 14, 2020
Truck Year
Just joined this forum. I bought a 1 owner 2015 Ram BigHorn with 85000 miles a few months back. No problems until now with this P203E error. I hope its not an expensive fix. Also noticed when I filled up the DEF that my gauge didn't move. Other than those issues, truck works for me!
Hello , I have a 2014 SLT with the same code P203E at 150000 miles . My guage is stuck between 1/4 and 1/2 even when tank is full, so I will be replacing tank ( level sensor Built it .