• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

HomeSlice780

Sep 16, 2021
Truck Year
Just joined. Just bought a new 2021 EcoDiesel BH 4x4 Night Edition. I actually don't take delivery until this Monday 9/20. Bought it from a dealer 450 miles away from me, so I got a one-way plane ticket to get there and then driving it home. Nice little highway break-in drive. I actually had a 2022 2500 Cummins on order but had been waiting for 5 months up to this point with no end in sight. Was told I was "maybe" looking at another 3-4 month to take delivery at the earliest. Chip shortages of course. Wasn't willing to wait anymore so I weighed my options. The more I though about it, I decided I could live without a 3/4 ton and would do just fine with a 1/2 ton diesel.

In the very near future I am installing either a BDS 4" lift or 6" lift. I'm torn between both heights. If I go the 4" route, looking at 33 or 34" tires (295/60). If I go 6" lift it will be 35's. Going aftermarket wheels 20x10. Not so much worried about the loss in MPG, but more concerned about wear and tear on the drivetrain with that kind of set up. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

JohnnyMac

May 19, 2019
Truck Year
I run a 4" lift on my 2018 w/20x35's. 33" might look a little smallish on a 4"

1631879855775.jpeg