• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New Site is LIVE!

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Hi All, the new site is now live. I was able to find sometime today to get this upgrade done. I know the theme isn't perfect, but it's a work in progress. I will be making changes/updates over the next few weeks and then hopefully getting the garage images back on the homepage soon as well.

If you have any issues/concerns/questions please post them here and I'll do my best to sort them out.

1) Tapatalk is disabled, and will likely not be turned back on as many other site owners are reporting data issues and have a REAL concern over privacy.. I simply do not trust them anymore with that access. I hope to have a mobile solution soon that's better than tapatalk.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Also, for those wondering why the change... the software version was scheduled to be end of life this summer. I want to keep the software clean and secure, therefore we had to upgrade.

John

Nov 13, 2015
Everything seems to be working great. Thanks for keeping things up to date.

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
The old one was a bit outmoded. This new one is much better - thanks for the email. :)