• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New to diesel

Catfish

Oct 30, 2022
Truck Year
Welcome! I recently purchased a 16 and thought it was the best thing since sliced bread, but as I read from other owners, I'm not too sure. Hopefully our luck is good with our purchase. I hope better luck to those who are having the catastrophic failures with their trucks! I might not have bought my Eco-Diesel if I had joined and read these posts beforehand.

1shadowsabre

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
These trucks can be great! I bought my 2015 brand new and it has been 100% trouble free. Read around and get maintenance and tuning tips....

EcoKronik

Dec 19, 2022
Truck Year
Well since the cold weather hit here in Minnesota I have had plenty of issues crop up and am now dead in the water with a service the throttle control whatever...does anyone know if this can be fixed by a local mechanic or do I have to bring it to the "stealership" that we bought it from? They're like 6 weeks behind in service. Bah humbug

Dennis M

Sep 8, 2016
Truck Year
Got the same message last week when truck sat for a week not plugged in when starting just cleared code at home and went on my way.

EcoKronik

Dec 19, 2022
Truck Year
How did you clear the code?
I only know how to reset the oil change message

Dennis M

Sep 8, 2016
Truck Year
I have a code reader from Napa that read and cleared two codes I think they were p0201 and p0202 low fuel ⛽️ pressure .

AV8TOR

Feb 16, 2023
Truck Year
I have a 2014 I bought new with 138K miles. It has been trouble free until a "loss of crankshaft position" and engine quit. The dealer is honoring a safety recall so all is good. I am in Florida and the weather seems to impact the reliability of the eco diesel. When i take it north during winter it will throw codes and as I drive south the engine light goes out.

Catfish

Oct 30, 2022
Truck Year
Crazy, mine normally gets 26-27mpg city when the weather is nice, but we had some single digit weather a little while ago and my MPG went to 21-22 mpg. I'm thinking it's a fair weather truck. I live in Louisiana and our weather is up and down all the time, just like my MPG! On the good side, no other major issues so far.(knock on wood)✌️