• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New to forums 2016 Eco D

CadeJC

Jan 6, 2018
Truck Year
Howdy all. Eastern Washington resident bought a new 2016 eco diesel single cab long box 4x4 with 3.98 gears. After a 14 months and 50k my engine blew up as I pulled down my drive way. After it in the shop for 4 months I have got it back and am putting back to work. Its used daily for everything from farm chores to its real duty pulling my landscape trailer during the growing season. I have installed firestone air bag lift supporters, which I don't recommend. Made and installed a custom stainless steel head ache rack. Looking to complete my life long rig with a cb radio since our homestead is not in cell service.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Howdy all. Eastern Washington resident bought a new 2016 eco diesel single cab long box 4x4 with 3.98 gears. After a 14 months and 50k my engine blew up as I pulled down my drive way. After it in the shop for 4 months I have got it back and am putting back to work. Its used daily for everything from farm chores to its real duty pulling my landscape trailer during the growing season. I have installed firestone air bag lift supporters, which I don't recommend. Made and installed a custom stainless steel head ache rack. Looking to complete my life long rig with a cb radio since our homestead is not in cell service.

Welcome! A 4 month engine replacement wouldn't make me happy, but glad you're back in business. Did the dealer ever tell you what went wrong in the engine?

Brokedownbutgood

Apr 17, 2016
Truck Year
Welcome im in north east Oregon. Curious which dealership took 4 months to swap a long block that’s horrible.