• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New to the site. Deleting my 16 eco soon

Slong96

Oct 29, 2020
Truck Year
Hey ladys and gents I'm gonna be deleting my truck probably this weekend and wanted to know if I needed anything else for it I have egr block off plates, MRtuning stage 2 40hp 60hp tune, downpipe and exhaust. Just wondering if I'm good to pull the trigger or need more parts and how many hours will it take to get done. Thanks

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
Lot of variables to how long it'll take but I would give yourself 4 hours. In my case, I spent the majority of that time trying to get the exhaust apart and back together. It is a tight fit. If I had to do it over again I'd straight pipe it all the way back and delete the muffler as well. Good luck.

Slong96

Oct 29, 2020
Truck Year
Lot of variables to how long it'll take but I would give yourself 4 hours. In my case, I spent the majority of that time trying to get the exhaust apart and back together. It is a tight fit. If I had to do it over again I'd straight pipe it all the way back and delete the muffler as well. Good luck.
Thanks thats my plan straight pipe from the turbo back

bahut613

Dec 26, 2020
Truck Year
Please let me know how this goes, I too have a 2016, just got it in October, and am wanting to delete it this coming year

Dann5678

Aug 9, 2021
Truck Year
Just did mine a couple days ago. Bought it from Ecodiesels of Canada. It’s a package stage 2 and trans tune from MRTuning and hard parts from T&S Speed shop.
Basic instructions for the tuning part came by email weren’t too hard to get through even as a tuner virgin (all my other tuning involved carburetors and distributors).
With the hard parts came no instructions whatsoever and no extra parts. Also wasn’t hard to figure out, but had to buy a clamp for the muffler and rebuild/ reuse the v-band clamp after the turbo. No new ones were available locally.
Tried to watch a couple videos, but it’s hard enough to get your hand in some spots, never mind a camera, 2 hands and a screwdriver/wrench. Cut about half the wires for that reason.
Had a hell of a time to get the block plate on the backside of the turbo with one arm working blind from the floor.
All is well. Only bolts broken were on the exhaust itself (at 230K km) and the v-band clamp which had to be modified.
Took the wife out for the test run and she said it had more power just rolling to the end of the driveway. Lol
Next job: transmission flush and oil change

Attachments

• 94737474-740D-4BDE-A15D-01B16E09DCBB.jpeg
    94737474-740D-4BDE-A15D-01B16E09DCBB.jpeg
    252.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 8A8E8F52-804E-43C1-AB0A-5D8D4656D295.jpeg
    8A8E8F52-804E-43C1-AB0A-5D8D4656D295.jpeg
    283.4 KB · Views: 12

wmtelsr1

Jun 15, 2022
Truck Year
I would like to say congrats on your success, I'm in the states and do not know about MR tuning, can you educate me? I have the 2014 Grand Cherokee