• The official site for FCA settlement information and questions is located at https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/
  • Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

No case number:

Gary Topping

Jul 2, 2019
Truck Year
I filed online like many I'm sure . I gave them all the information they asked for submitted it and have signed up for the updates and have never heard from anyone. Out of site out of mine is my problem. I just thought about it the other day and made an inquiry . I didn't get far because I hadn't been given a case number to my knowledge. How do I get my case number?

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
welcome 2 the group u probably have 2 start all over unless u remember who u talked 2

Gary Topping

Jul 2, 2019
Truck Year
I didn't talk to anyone, I did it all online, and I don't think I can resubmit it's past the dead line

John

Nov 13, 2015
Did you submit the notarized documents or just the initial claim?

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
I would try and find all any documents related to the initial filings.

John

Nov 13, 2015
Try calling this number and give them your VIN, explain your circumstances, and ask them to look it up. Hopefully they will help.

StrokerAce

Apr 18, 2019
Truck Year
I filled out the claim info on line and submitted it. a couple days later i received this email with my claim number on it. After a while longer i received a request for a little more info. I then received the "Offer Letter" signed and submitted that back electronically. I had to bring the AEM paperwork into a notary and have them notarize and sign it, sent that in. I would check your claim number on the web site they have. It takes a while, I started mine mid Dec. and am probably at least 1 month away from receiving a check.

EcoDiesel Settlement Claim Submission Received (Claim Number: xxxxxx)

Cars/RAM
EcoDiesel Email Notification [email protected] via ym1fwr49rxptv7vr.imgrhdbqrr2b3xuq.j24ud.j-1qsdfeay.na102.bnc.salesforce.com
Sun, Dec 15, 2019, 7:14 PM

to me

Fiat Chrysler has received your settlement claim submission for your 2015 RAM 1500 LARAMIE CREW CAB 4X4 3.0L EcoDiesel vehicle (VIN xxxxxxxxxxxxx). We are reviewing your submission to make sure it is complete. We will contact you if we need any further information. Once we confirm your submission is complete, we will determine whether you are eligible to receive compensation under the settlement.

Your claim tracking number is xxxxxxxx. You can use the claim tracking number to track the status of your claim at https://fcacommunity.force.com/EcoDieselSettlement/s/TrackClaim.

If you have any questions about the claims process, please call 1-833-280-4748 for assistance or respond to this email.

Thank you.
3szxw5muOhqw-6XiLLHL-j8HXySBYRRO2JB6x7RY7VQPP05VNnGeOGAlUuqk4R20Zx0mwT5D9_dP_FF8Q8T5kSixtFU9mN6SE3apsQeCjEKG-rsNS55oPs8G0hD3__GRaqUBF4JQKZSSjkLH2Ksuvk_NPNi5gsNKkw=s0-d-e1-ft

John

Nov 13, 2015
Try calling this number and give them your VIN, explain your circumstances, and ask them to look it up. Hopefully they will help.
Lol. I forgot to post the number. 1-833-280-4748

Wally

Jul 26, 2017
Truck Year
I also called 1-833-280-4748, finally got a person. When I questioned Alice, there was a pause in our conversation and when I asked if se was still there. She wasn't.