• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

No heat

Steele66

Oct 1, 2019
Truck Year
Got in to go to work this morning and realize a few miles down the road that there’s no heat, just blowing cold air. When leaving work I had heat for a few miles, and then back to cold air blowing. Any ideas?

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
check the water when cold it should b up 2 the seam of the tank

Putterer

Dec 18, 2019
Truck Year
Hello. I had the same issue. Intermittent. One day no or little heat the next trip lots of heat. Took it to the dealer and they said a partial clogged heater core. 2014 ram eco. Not real confident in.ther troubleshooting abilities. Never heard of a heat core plugging after 5 year. 120k

I assumed sticky thermostat.

Last edited by a moderator:

Steele66

Oct 1, 2019
Truck Year
Mine is the egr cooler as well. They have already changed a cylinoid in the egr cooler, which didn’t fix the whole problem, so next week it goes back in to be diagnosed that it’s the egr cooler recall that’s out there, that dodge doesn’t have a fix for yet.

Will_CathVT

Jul 9, 2019
Truck Year
Watch your coolant levels. I understand the leaking coolant can end up in the crank case.