• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

P0193

freehley

Nov 17, 2021
Truck Year
I'm having a hard time finding any information regarding this code, my truck is having sporadic, intermittent throttle issues that end up throwing only this code and go into limp mode and at times shutting off completely. Turning the truck on and off fixes this issue temporarily until it decideds to do it again. Its becoming more frequent and happens when its at idle. In the last few months I have changed the fuel filter, cleaned the EGR tube and sensor, applied dielectric grease to connections. The truck seems to "cut out" at times or hesitate when hitting higher rpms. Any help would be appreciated.

william.m

Sep 25, 2021
Truck Year
I'm having a hard time finding any information regarding this code, my truck is having sporadic, intermittent throttle issues that end up throwing only this code and go into limp mode and at times shutting off completely. Turning the truck on and off fixes this issue temporarily until it decideds to do it again. Its becoming more frequent and happens when its at idle. In the last few months I have changed the fuel filter, cleaned the EGR tube and sensor, applied dielectric grease to connections. The truck seems to "cut out" at times or hesitate when hitting higher rpms. Any help would be appreciated.
Just for shits and giggles pull your fuel quality sensor solenoid and see if the screen is cruded up at all. If so use a vacuum to suck out the well it was in and use air pressure to clean the screen and re-ensemble. Make sure you clean the area around it good before opening it up and if anything does get it suck it out with a vacuum. Once back together prime the fuel 6 times before you start it back up.

Spiderman112358

Oct 28, 2020
Truck Year

Spiderman112358

Oct 28, 2020
Truck Year
My 2014 EC had the same problem. Its been at the dealership since August 2021. FCA finally decided to replace the entire fuel system from the gas tank all the way to the engine, including the fuel rail , high pressure fuel pump, injectors, other sensors , etc. etc. Haven't gotten it back yet. All is covered by the extended warranty due to original engine recall. I'm thinking about getting the GDE system. I'm at 93K miles and wonder if that's a good decision at this point. Comments appreciated.