• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

p203e def crystalizing on sensor

2017 ecodiesel

Dec 30, 2020
Truck Year
howdy ho folks, couldn't figure out how to introduce myself officially, but I just joined the forum and looking forward to future discussions. my experience with the ecodiesel has been very good and I am particularly impressed with the torque and fuel economy of this little workhorse. however I am currently on my second trip to the dealer with this p203e code. the first trip they reset it. not sure if replacing the sensor is covered under factory warranty? so I asking if anyone has had to deal with this issue and is this def problem something I need to plan on having periodically? thanks for your time and info

CAVEMANN

Jan 5, 2020
Truck Year
I would think it would be covered if the truck is still under warranty. Mine is the same year, got it a year ago today (DECEMBER 30, 2019) it's been a great ride, I've done almost 20,000 since buying, lacking 200 miles, I'll do that on Monday the 4th. I'm in a Big Horn DelMonico red 4x4 crew cab.

2017 ecodiesel

Dec 30, 2020
Truck Year
I would think it would be covered if the truck is still under warranty. Mine is the same year, got it a year ago today (DECEMBER 30, 2019) it's been a great ride, I've done almost 20,000 since buying, lacking 200 miles, I'll do that on Monday the 4th. I'm in a Big Horn DelMonico red 4x4 crew cab.
how many miles were on it when u bought it? and records of work done on it - i had to have my rear differential replaced @ 9000 miles, i have 14000 on it now. i just wonder if the dealer is just going to continue to do a reset and not fix the problem?

CAVEMANN

Jan 5, 2020
Truck Year
It had 14343 miles when I bought it, records were very few, just a couple of service jobs, the tailgate latch and one other very minor recall. I tuned it in July, stage 1 SFT, running distilled water now with the DEF & doing great, Tune shut down the EGR which from all I've read is the main source of problems, I ran the DEF down to just under a half tank & topped it off with the distilled water, 4 gallons put it on full. I don't know if you have to deal with emissions inspections though, I don't so it was easy for me.

Ehogg

Sep 3, 2020
Truck Year
Should be covered by AEM warranty

Attachments

• AEM Extended Warranty.pdf
    36.6 KB · Views: 1