• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

P20EE code

Mlauber

Dec 1, 2019
Truck Year
I bought a used 2016 eco diesel yesterday and had the check engine light come on with the P20ee code this morning. How concerned should I be about this? From what I have read it can be no big deal to a major concern. Thanks.

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
NOx sensor below threshold cancel it and see it it comes back

Mlauber

Dec 1, 2019
Truck Year
Thanks for the recommendation. I ended up contacting the dealer and they are going to replace the sensor.

Dan Walker

Jul 5, 2016
Truck Year
I had the same issue on my own 2016 eco diesel.. they changed the NOx sensor but came back. Seems the EGR Cooler has been blowing coolant into the exhaust and this is more than likely the cause for my truck.. It's been at the dealership for over three weeks now. It's under warranty but no parts. I have a case open with FCA/RAM Customer care. It's not been fun. So Check your coolant level, if it keeps going down then your egr cooler is probably gone