• The official site for FCA settlement information and questions is located at https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/
  • Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Poor power delivery! Annoying dangerous power lag! Does anyone have a fix?

Aussieglenn

Sep 21, 2020
Truck Year
Does anyone have a solution to a dangerous annoying power delivery/ lag That nobody at FCA WANTS TO FIX OR ACKNOWLEDGE This is grossly annoying & a fatal design flaw that I am continually told normal But is grossly unacceptable
Does anyone have a fix

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
welcome 2 the group their is a fix for it it is called a Cummins but their is a software fix that updates their last screw up

Mentor1013

May 30, 2017
Truck Year
Does anyone have a solution to a dangerous annoying power delivery/ lag That nobody at FCA WANTS TO FIX OR ACKNOWLEDGE This is grossly annoying & a fatal design flaw that I am continually told normal But is grossly unacceptable
Does anyone have a fix
I am also having this problem and was almost T-boned in San Jose, CA a couple of months ago. The acceleration lag left me in the path of a speeding vehicle which most likely would have killed me had it not taken evasive action and crashed into a large tree. The driver was seriously injured and his vehicle appeared to a total loss. I felt bad for him and I was furious with FCA for allowing this dangerous issue to go unaddressed. I hope there is a lawsuit underway to force these idiots to fix this problem. I will never buy another Chrysler product. My 2016 Ram Eco Diesel is the worst vehicle I have ever owned. I am going back to a Chevy Silverado this year and trading this pile of trash in.