• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

PPEI no longer selling "race tunes"

Luc_sko

May 29, 2019
Truck Year
Kory has been working on creating EPA certified tunes. He just finished up building a new dyno/emissions testing facility. He’s been fighting the EPA for years now. He’s really pushing the compliant tunes right now.

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
Its going to b like the Cummins tunes get them from Italy if there is a will there is a way

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Yep. TC was Audited for compliance July 19, We sell modified hard Parts EPA complaint. We were audited Before, what save us every component is re-label For TC, or II ( Indusial Injection ) sold on our Titles ,We remove all other makers IDs, even Serial #s on Modded injectors and place our marking and serial #s.

The auditors have pointed out if any part(s) remove's any component label as emission compliant we will be subject to judicial subpoenas.

It took us 2 years just to Get CDX #s its an ugly costly time consuming process, I glad I did it thou.

I agree With Boostn , its only time Before GDE ( anyone) is served with Audited Investigations...its only time before the moles purchase NON- complaint Tune and that will give the EPA the legal Subpoena's.

We do Around $1 million , Size has No input on their compliance mandates. Any Shop , Maker , Tuner, installer makes no difference.

AnywhereInTX

Sep 19, 2019
Truck Year
Glad I was able to get an order in this week before everything went to (hopefully a temporary) hell.