• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

quantum blue... has anyone had any experience with it.

swordfish

Nov 15, 2015
Truck Year
anyway i came across it in my search for zf trans oil and thought i would ask the forum anyone?

bobcat67

May 19, 2016
Truck Year
Never heard of it, I’m a pretty big fan of Schaeffer’s and LE- Lubrication Engineers fluids.

Zachary

Oct 22, 2017
Truck Year
I've heard of it and even talked to Brian about how he makes it. There are guys on other forums that use it, I haven't seen anyone blame it for a failure. Ultimately though I went with Ravenol for my transmission fluid since its a direct OEM swap but cheaper than Lifeguard. After my powertrain warranty is up I may try QB.

swordfish

Nov 15, 2015
Truck Year
i think i will go for the quantum blue and the ppe heavy duty aluminum pan with the replaceable filter, called my people who handle my extended
warranty and was told that it was not an issue unless it was proven to be the direct cause of the failure,

Zachary

Oct 22, 2017
Truck Year
i think i will go for the quantum blue and the ppe heavy duty aluminum pan with the replaceable filter, called my people who handle my extended
warranty and was told that it was not an issue unless it was proven to be the direct cause of the failure,
Good plan. I have the PPE pan also.

bobcat67

May 19, 2016
Truck Year
That’s technically how it’s supposed to be for anything aftermarket that you put on your vehicle. They’re not supposed to be able to void your warranty if it can’t be proven that an aftermarket part caused the damage. Unfortunately they have deeper pockets than most of us and better lawyers.

swordfish

Nov 15, 2015
Truck Year
well its a chance i;m gonna take and if it blows up in my face, there will be much to talk about on the forum,i will keep you all in formed on
how it works,since i have been towing my new 5th wheel (2002 nash) new to me anyway, 6000lbs it runs about 195 to 200 trans temp and this new pan holds about 2qts more and should lower it a bit, thats the plan any way,i should be running it by the 2nd week in January and i will run the quantum blue trans fluid, crazy huh! well i can either let it run hot or try to coo it down and hope for the best....