• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Ram Eco Diesel 2018 outdoorsman

Ranjha

Oct 21, 2020
Truck Year
Hi everyone I recently moved to brockville ON Canada 🇨🇦, and my Dodge Ram 2018 Eco Diesel after 65k ON it , all of sudden meter and service light 💡 came up with massage of Exhaust Filter is 100%Full
Please suggest the best options available! Thanks 😍

Ecopete

Dec 27, 2019
Truck Year
Did you put on all 65k? Did you get the 80% full msg as well? Check engine light on as well prior to this? Unless you wanna get equipment that you can force a regen, it's going to mean a trip to the dealer

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Yep, ALFA or WITECH, If you are able to drive? take to HWY Speeds and see if the 100% will drop to 90-80-70-60% until completed. If the service electronic throttle appears its for sure WITECH.

Ranjha

Oct 21, 2020
Truck Year
Yes there was message couple days ago exhaust filter is 80% full and very next day 100% full after a short trip!
Engine service light 💡 came ON and blinking dash light of service electronic throttle Control 😌
I jus had a hwy trip over 100km on it but there is no changes in dash lights !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 4

Ranjha

Oct 21, 2020
Truck Year
Yep, ALFA or WITECH, If you are able to drive? take to HWY Speeds and see if the 100% will drop to 90-80-70-60% until completed. If the service electronic throttle appears its for sure WITECH.

Yes there was message couple days ago exhaust filter is 80% full and very next day 100% full after a short trip!
Engine service light 💡 came ON and blinking dash light of service electronic throttle Control 😌
I jus had a hwy trip over 100km on it but there is no changes in dash lights !

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Yep, the Removal of the SET to my knowledge is WITECH, I tried to remove that message on a couple of customers with ALFA, I could not find that option and had to use My WITECH, Someone more skilled with ALFA may chime in.

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
I may need to be corrected on This, ALFA can engage Stationary De-soot to Remove the 100% message, The problem is SET will not allow Active Regen ,then after some driving BAM 100% message with CEL.

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
If there is any engine light on no matter the reason, I don’t believe the truck will do an active regen. When I tried to do a stationary regen with my matco scanner the other night with CEL on it would start the regen process then kick it off. Granted it was a dpf code. I reset the code and it went into regen just fine. I tried to use my Alfa and my darn tablet wouldn’t connect so I used my handheld instead. I thought there was a cheat sheet somewhere on here that John posted on how to get the message gone so it would do an active regen, I’ll look in a little bit for it