• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Ram patents retractable bed ramps

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
ramramps.jpg

Pretty interesting idea.. however, as we all know patents don't always come to production. I personally like the idea. I do haul an ATV, however I use a trailer because I have a tool box in the bed of the truck. But I know a lot of hardcore riders would love this.

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
Pretty good idea. But I'd be interested to see how they hold up against the elements, and see how they operate after the bed has had a load of dirt/gravel/sand in it. Looks like it would get caked up.

Now if it was an internal design that would be really cool...

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
If it was like a removable side panel for the bed wall of the rambox that's already a flat wall, had a tab and a channel in the tailgate kind of as shown I could see potential for it being a really useful system for anyone that hauls wheeled toys in back that is