• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Regen

Jean

Jan 18, 2020
Truck Year
Can it be Regen idling by reving the truck let say 3000rpm for a period of time or it just has to be driven on the road?

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Once Regen is started and Active it can be continue until completed.

YOU must set the Parking Brake, Place vehicle in Neutral , Hold RPMS above a 1000 VIA Go pedal until completed. If it drops out of active Regen because the RPM were dropped below 1000 for more than 30 Seconds it cannot resume until driven again..

Ecopete

Dec 27, 2019
Truck Year
Once Regen is started and Active it can be continue until completed.

YOU must set the Parking Brake, Place vehicle in Neutral , Hold RPMS above a 1000 VIA Go pedal until completed. If it drops out of active Regen because the RPM were dropped below 1000 for more than 30 Seconds it cannot resume until driven again..
Interesting, on my 2014 if I'm close to home and it's in active regen I'll gear down to keep rpms up till I stop in park and then quick rev to 1500rpm again and maintain that till it's done. Doesn't need neutral or park brake on mine.

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Safety first, and if you have single exhaust it will kill the grass.

Ecopete

Dec 27, 2019
Truck Year
Yeah don't do it in the garage!
I wish the cruise control could be used to set engine rpm while stationary like the heavy trucks for PTO applications

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Tuners can do it, or buy the BD ramp idle box.