• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Resell demand

SOMD_ECO

Jun 25, 2020
Truck Year
I've considered selling my 2018 because I really hardly drive anymore and the $600 per month payment I have for another 30 months isn't justified. Dealers are hounding me to purchase it and this has me thinking that failure rates, while sensationalized in forums like this, must not be that high. I can't imagine someone is going to pay me $32k for a truck they know they will have trouble selling or that they think will cause them headaches.

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Thats Just Dealership hype and bait and switch, By the way My 2019 Limited 5.7L with 28K miles is worth More than I paid for it in 2019 at current market value. Go and check it out and report back. Why pay $7200.00 a year for something you don't use or plan on using and with DSL being $5.00+ 1/2 DSL are losing value. Gas around here is $3.70-$3.90 1/2 DSL don't even pencil anymore. One of My customers in CA mentioned today DSL is $2.30 PPL that's like $9.40 PG USA.

SOMD_ECO

Jun 25, 2020
Truck Year
Thats Just Dealership hype and bait and switch, By the way My 2019 Limited 5.7L with 28K miles is worth More than I paid for it in 2019 at current market value. Go and check it out and report back. Why pay $7200.00 a year for something you don't use or plan on using and with DSL being $5.00+ 1/2 DSL are losing value. Gas around here is $3.70-$3.90 1/2 DSL don't even pencil anymore. One of My customers in CA mentioned today DSL is $2.30 PPL that's like $9.40 PG USA.
I'm not buying, just selling. They keep telling me they'll go higher the more I ignore them. Diesel was $5.40 here this week.

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Then consider selling, at some point the Market is going to Go BOOM.... I know of Trucking companies That are closing their Doors because The On-Road Equipment is bringing Top $$$.