• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Retired First Responder and New 2018 EcoDiesel Owner

SARGE0154

Dec 14, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
Not new to Ram but brand new to eco diesels. Picked up my new 2018 Ram 1500 SLT EcoDiesel last Friday December 7th. MOMMA has already named her "Pegasus" because she is pure white like the driven snow here in Northern Ontario. Already put a DuraFlip tonneau cover on her. Slated for new BFG K02's on Monday. Anyways read lots of good and bad about the EcoDiesel but I still wanted to try one. I have had a V6 and a Hemi, now I want to learn all I can about this new little beast! I was towing a 14' RV with 2015 Wrangled Unlimited. It seemed awful hard on it so I'm sure this should pull it like butter on a warm day. Anyways, thanks for reading this old farts ramblings. Lol

James Trimble

Dec 19, 2018
Truck Year
Well I e owned my eco deisel for almost a year and just got a mil 100% full dpf. Dealer said was out of warranty but dpf pump was covered and ordered it. So this is where I'm at on this fix.