• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Satellite radio renewal

AzRamDiesel

Jan 2, 2014
Anyone else not renew after the trial ran out? This is my first car with one, I do like it but I haven't looked up the cost yet. Anyone get a deal or know the best way to do it??

Bruce

May 28, 2015
Truck Year
Let it lapse and they'll send you a notice for 5 months for $25. Or call them and ask for a deal. They're easy to talk down.

Mharrison

Jun 17, 2015
Truck Year
Yes they are easy to talk down but always let it lapse first...they don't seem to haggle much until you prove you mean business....I think it's 100 per year for my wife's car. I probably won't renew it on my truck..the only real upside is you always have reception....

Dingo Diesel

Nov 1, 2015
Truck Year
I let it laps in my last car an they practically begged me to renew for 1/2 price or less. I almost did until I talked to them on the phone they where real jerks so I never did renew it. I listen to Pandora more anyway and that's free if you don't mind a few minimal commercials. If you havnt tried Pandora check into it.

Mharrison

Jun 17, 2015
Truck Year
I run Pandora a lot and I love the integration with uconnect

Dingo Diesel

Nov 1, 2015
Truck Year
f the things I don't like about the integration is that it wont work if you let your uconnect service laps. That service is not cheap either. If I'm streaming from my phone to my truck why do I have to pay ram for that privilege? I believe this is a money making scheme ram concocted.

solarvic

Jun 28, 2015
Truck Year
Sirris satellite was turned on free till early december for anyone that has an expired subscription.

CaptainMal

Oct 26, 2015
Truck Year
You don't have to let it lapse. Call them and tell them you do not want to renew when it runs out UNLESS you get a discount. A bit of haggling and you will get it at about $5 a month. Just write down when that expires and do the same thing BEFORE it expires. Otherwise, you will be automatically billed at full rate.

Call BEFORE it expires to avoid a mess and get a discount.

seiko

Jul 23, 2015
Truck Year
I do have free Satellite with the truck still, however I don't use it, USB and bluetooth with iPhone 6s is all I need. I did test Satellite in the mountains, when close to side of the mountains, service will drop.