• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Thinking of buying my first diesel

Gunny45

Jun 25, 2018
Truck Year
well, I think I found me a truck. 2015 Ram 1500 crew cab, 4x4 with bench seat and lone star package. Vehicle has 67000mi on it. I do not know if this is good or bad. GOOD because, hopefully the kinks have been worked out already, or BAD because so many miles and something is about to go belly up. One thing is for sure, I WILL NOT but it unless I get an extended warranty. Vehicle is priced right at $27,000. What do you members think? Pull the trigger? Or go look at gas options?

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
well, I think I found me a truck. 2015 Ram 1500 crew cab, 4x4 with bench seat and lone star package. Vehicle has 67000mi on it. I do not know if this is good or bad. GOOD because, hopefully the kinks have been worked out already, or BAD because so many miles and something is about to go belly up. One thing is for sure, I WILL NOT but it unless I get an extended warranty. Vehicle is priced right at $27,000. What do you members think? Pull the trigger? Or go look at gas options?

Get the extended warranty and enjoy it! You'll have that piece of mind.. search the web for pricing on others to be sure it's priced right.

Welcome to the site!