• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Truck just Rolls

Nicholas Baglio

Apr 22, 2018
Truck Year
I dont know if anyone has had an issue like this. If I start the truck and drive the truck just rolls until it finally decides to go. It only happens when right after I start the truck and drive, once its warmed up its fine.. I took it to the local dealer and they said its fine. i have taken the hoses of to the intercooler and cleaned the "sludge" caked to the inside of the hose out, sprayed the throttle body with cleaner, and Map sensor. I have changed the fuel filter, oil change... Nothings has seemed to help. Any advice would be great

Nick

John

Nov 13, 2015
What do you mean when you say it rolls? Is it still in park when it rolls?

Nicholas Baglio

Apr 22, 2018
Truck Year
No the truck is in drive and i can put the accelerator to the floor and it does nothing but roll but after it warms up enough it then takes off

John

Nov 13, 2015
Not sure what's going on. You might have to try another dealer.

Nicholas Baglio

Apr 22, 2018
Truck Year
before i bought the truck the dealership sent it to dodge for an EGR clean out because it threw codes... I just pulled out the tube from the egr and it is caked inside. I wouldnt be surprised if they really didnt clean it properly