• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Turbo spraying oil

Gregggarcia16

May 13, 2022
Truck Year
So I had a transmission service done on my 2018 Ram 1500 Laramie eco, as well as an oil change. I started noticing quite a bit of fluid on the trans pan, so i thought they had either under torqued or over torqued the pan. Upon further inspection it was oil and its coming from in between the fan ide and the compounder. It’s spraying out of the fan it looks like. What does everyone think? I’m thinking maybe the oil was over filled and maybe its excessive blow by. Any other thoughts? There aren’t and mil lights on because of it. Those who know, you can’t get to the turbo without removing their cab so inspecting it closely is gonna be an undertaking. Any help so I don’t have to pull the cab will be greatly appreciated.