• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

W91 Recall?

GLC

Dec 19, 2020
Truck Year
Just received this Recall message via email from my 2018 Eco Diesel Ram Monthly Vehicle Health Report:

W91 3.0L REPROGRAM POWERTRAIN CONTROL MODULE

Can anyone give me some insight into this reprograming? Will it effect performance, fuel mileage, etc.

Thanks, Gary

eljefe

May 19, 2018
Truck Year
I just got it also.

JohnnyMac

May 19, 2019
Truck Year
Anyone have a link to the verbiage of this recall?

Ramsey#1

Aug 12, 2021
Truck Year
HELP PLEASE 🥵 has anyone had the w-91 recall done and did it affect the truck’s performance or mileage? Thanks in advance.

GearHead

Sep 13, 2016
Truck Year
HELP PLEASE 🥵 has anyone had the w-91 recall done and did it affect the truck’s performance or mileage? Thanks in advance.
If I remember correctly, I think this was to correct the dismal turbo lag in the original AEM (Authorized Emission Modification). It was intended to shorten the delay and return some pep to the engine.

I just reinstalled my Green Diesel Engineering program, now EPA Approved, and didn't worry about it.

Ramsey#1

Aug 12, 2021
Truck Year
Sorry but what state are you in I can’t get info on your tune in Ca.