• The official site for FCA settlement information and questions is located at https://www.ecodieselsettlement.com/
  • Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

What do you lose by signing for settlement check.

cajerney

Jan 7, 2020
Truck Year
I have received a letter sharing I have been approved for a settlement check. However: I have to sign the form that was sent to me before the check will be sent out. The contents of their approval letter includes a paragraph which states that I am giving up future rights to other class action suits. I have not returned the signed letter because of that paragraph. I have received 3 follow up letters from them stating that I have not signed my agreement yet and that letter is needed before the check can be sent. The hesitation in throttle response from a stop has become worse since the recall was completed on the exhaust system.

Dec 14, 2015
Truck Year
The only thing I found was by accepting the settlement offer you do give up the right to file suits for the same issue. Others may be aware of more.

Firejeff

Oct 22, 2019
Truck Year
I have received a letter sharing I have been approved for a settlement check. However: I have to sign the form that was sent to me before the check will be sent out. The contents of their approval letter includes a paragraph which states that I am giving up future rights to other class action suits. I have not returned the signed letter because of that paragraph. I have received 3 follow up letters from them stating that I have not signed my agreement yet and that letter is needed before the check can be sent. The hesitation in throttle response from a stop has become worse since the recall was completed on the exhaust system.
I’m in the same situation, I don’t trust Ram, not one little bit after the B.S. they have put me through. I loved my truck, till they “FIXED” it.

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
Don't sign and don't let them touch it. Run for the hills if FCA wants to plug into your truck. Nothing good will come of it and not worth the money.

Cobraram

Jan 16, 2020
Truck Year
Got my 3k check. Got the slow start. Now got error code P20EE. I have not had a single problem with this vehicle,
not a single screw or bolt, Handbook says use some tanks of fuel. A comp. reader says
"catalyst below threshold bank 1". I love this truck and i am about to drive to My spot in Arizona to sit in the quiet of the desert
64K. 1500 Laramie 2015. i did some city driving with some weight, tell me everything is gonna be okay....

Cobraram

Jan 16, 2020
Truck Year
Well that catalyst engine part is $400.? and its replaced with the same defective part?? I travel from Cape Cod to Arizona in December every year. I swore to myself that if problems start ; that ecodiesel is gone. And that is what happened. Not worthless crap but a devalued trade toward my new 2020 1500 Crew Cab. I brought the Eco in to fix or trade and I made the mistake of not RESETTING THE ERROR CODE AND ENGINE LIGHT before i went in there !!!! Ahem.
Ya, i got a Hemi, and i can watch the fuel pointer move as i go along. No more; fueling up, and forget it til next week. Its different, but its a good truck. Bigger feel but solid, the drivetrain is silky, quiet and makes all the right noises if you want ... I will be able to camp in the back seat. Being 69 years old i took out a 50 year mortgage on her so i can afford it.