• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

what is this next to my intake pipe and turbo inlet

thorcc

Aug 9, 2022
Truck Year
pretty simple. what is the tube with the white cap next to my intake and coolant reservoir. found it while upgrading to a kn intake since oem engine air filters seem to not exist. if it is what i think it is then more nonsense from dodge/jeep on making these vehicles unworkable on your own. Edit: found the part its slotted in to at least item 10 here https://store.mopar.com/v-2021-jeep...ation-service-engines-and-engine-service-kits but still no luck finding "it"
2021 jeep gladiator over land 3.0l

Attachments

• jeep mystery tube.jpg
    jeep mystery tube.jpg
    329.9 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
Looks like a transmission vent tube. Pretty sure my 2014 ram has it also. No idea truly though 😅

thorcc

Aug 9, 2022
Truck Year
Looks like a transmission vent tube. Pretty sure my 2014 ram has it also. No idea truly though 😅
so basically almost a dipstick except they made it out of rubber. thing is its capped unless im just not seeing the vent hole?