• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Wiring and connecters 2015 Eco diesel

coopster2u

Aug 24, 2020
Truck Year
I am a new by to this fourm.....I just picked up a 2015 Ram Long horn Eco diesel and while connecting my pedal Commander underneath the dash on the driverside I noticed a connector that was not connected to anything it was draped over the top of the air conditioning / heating vent outlet I was wondering what it connects to.IMG_20200824_162547.jpgIMG_20200824_162512.jpg

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
It could possibly be for the trailer brake control module if you don’t have it. Or another accessory for the truck that it didn’t come with. My plug was wrapped in foam and I don’t remember it’s exact shape. That could be for anything but as long as everything functions it shouldn’t be a big deal.

coopster2u

Aug 24, 2020
Truck Year
It could possibly be for the trailer brake control module if you don’t have it. Or another accessory for the truck that it didn’t come with. My plug was wrapped in foam and I don’t remember it’s exact shape. That could be for anything but as long as everything functions it shouldn’t be a big deal.
Thank you for your quick reply I just wanted to check while I still have the 60 day lemon law warranty but I did buy an extended warranty..... this is my first diesel truck.

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
I’ll take a peek under my truck when I get home but since it’s zip tied and tucked away most likely it’s for an add on like a courtesy light or some other function