• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Sofa KING

AzWes0

May 7, 2024
Truck Year
Hey all, recently picked up a nice 2017 Eco and I want to tune it! I've been doing my research and I originally wanted to go with the SFT tune but I can't seem to order (Error message at checkout says I need to contact the seller) and I've had no replies to any of my emails?

**Are they still selling tunes?

1shadowsabre

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
Hey all, recently picked up a nice 2017 Eco and I want to tune it! I've been doing my research and I originally wanted to go with the SFT tune but I can't seem to order (Error message at checkout says I need to contact the seller) and I've had no replies to any of my emails?

**Are they still selling tunes?
Just letting you know if you really did your research you would know that SKT has a lot of problems the last few years with customer service.
A wise ecodiesel owner would take a close look at the EPA compliant Green Diesel Engineering Tune or the MR Tuning from Ecodiesel of Canada.

SeanPwnery

Nov 30, 2022
Truck Year
Short answer : Yes - they're still doing tunes. The guy you want to talk to is Frank, who really knows his stuff.

I purchased one a few months ago and he was very thorough answering my questions - probably the same ones you'll have. Generally a contact request is answered within a day or two, my tune turnaround time was about 3 days.

Yes, some here have had issue with them, but I believe this was more a correspondence issue, not their tunes. I've had no problems with mine ever since I installed it, and the difference was substantial, even with just the stage 1 tune.

1shadowsabre

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
Short answer : Yes - they're still doing tunes. The guy you want to talk to is Frank, who really knows his stuff.

I purchased one a few months ago and he was very thorough answering my questions - probably the same ones you'll have. Generally a contact request is answered within a day or two, my tune turnaround time was about 3 days.

Yes, some here have had issue with them, but I believe this was more a correspondence issue, not their tunes. I've had no problems with mine ever since I installed it, and the difference was substantial, even with just the stage 1 tune.
That is good to hear! I have had their transmission tune for almost 5 years and it has been excellent. I have required no service or updates with it.

AzWes0

May 7, 2024
Truck Year

That’s great to know! Only reason I ask is because none of my previous requests have been answered yet (first one was 2 weeks ago). Thanks for the heads up!

Black_betty

May 14, 2024
Truck Year
The tune definitely changes the truck for the better. I actually fully deleted my 15 about 6 months ago and it’s awesome. Even better with the delete pipes because there’s still a big filter inside the exhaust muffler that’s prevents a lot so mines straight pipes from the turbo!