• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

HD Diesel Supply ECM

eljefe

May 19, 2018
Truck Year
Hey all. My truck is a 2017 1500 ED with the 3.93 rear end. I just purchased the 2014-2018 Dodge Ram 3.0L Eco Diesel Emission Intact Tune (HD17202) for the 3.55 rear end from someone who sold their ED.
  1. Will it matter the gear ratio difference?
  2. I already know I have to change the VIN and injector codes over to my truck.
  3. Does anybody know if I am able to remove the turbo to muffler emissions exhaust so I'm straight all the way to the rear? It appears on the HD Diesel Supply website it say I have to keep DEF, so I'm guessing that means I'll have to keep the emission exhaust?

TIA.

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
Emissions in tact means that exhaust emission devices cannot be modified. I’m not sure on the gear ratio, but with alfaobd I believe you can change that.

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
ask the person who owned the tune before the old tunes u can remove complete exh depending on the tune