• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

‘22 ecodiesel speedometer recalibration

22RamEcodiesel

Apr 24, 2022
Truck Year
Hi all,

I’m new to the forum and wanted to pick your brains a bit about speedometer recalibration for the speedometer and transmission shift points. Just got my ‘22 ecodiesel, I leveled it and threw on 295/60’s on the factory 20” rims. What is the best programmer out there to recalibrate everything? My dealer is lazy and said they can’t do it and a vendor for hypertec told me yesterday that they don’t make one for my truck yet because they haven’t unlocked the ecm yet on my year truck. I can't believe that is true at all. I’m just wanting to do the speedo and shift points, not really wanting to do the full delete and tune at this time. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Attachments

• 081E84B5-40F3-4BB7-96F7-AD7EBD3AD1D5.jpeg
    081E84B5-40F3-4BB7-96F7-AD7EBD3AD1D5.jpeg
    319.6 KB · Views: 2

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
Hi all,

and a vendor for hypertec told me yesterday that they don’t make one for my truck yet because they haven’t unlocked the ecm yet on my year truck. I can't believe that is true at all.
That is true. I believe the tuners haven't unlocked the 22s yet either

22RamEcodiesel

Apr 24, 2022
Truck Year
Ok, thanks for the info. I guess I will play the waiting game until someone comes out with one that will work.