• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

13 codes? Cel?

Unaballer

Aug 30, 2022
Truck Year
Any ideas on where to start? I think it's Connection since there are 13 codes that just popped up today in a 13min drive. received_2428963877402609.jpeg

Frank246

Feb 20, 2019
Truck Year
First place I'd start is to clear them all and see what comes back. Sometimes these codes just come out of nowhere and when cleared maybe none, one or two may come back.

GearHead

Sep 13, 2016
Truck Year
Any ideas on where to start? I think it's Connection since there are 13 codes that just popped up today in a 13min drive. View attachment 3804
Agree, sometimes these codes pop up from no where. Write the codes down and clear, then wait and see what repeats (exactly what a Dealer Technician is supposed to do). Some issues that I have had is connections, they appear solid, when undone they appear clean, I clean with a good quality electrical connection cleaner and apply dielectric silicon grease to the connection, reconnect. That has cleared up a lot of my miscellaneous codes over the years.

Good luck.