• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2014 ram 1500 ecodiesel problem

eric98765

Apr 13, 2023
Truck Year
First started out with the P203E error code coming up, drained the tank and put in fresh def fluid, reset and the Code came back, pulled the injector and steam cleaned any def deposits, and code wont clear, now the 500 miles till truck wont restart message comes up. Any help would be appreciated.

DomJuan

Jun 2, 2023
Truck Year
High pressure fuel pump… recall part that they don’t even have available as of yet.

eric98765

Apr 13, 2023
Truck Year
Z46 isn't going to be available for a while, they aren't even allowed to sell anything in inventory until the "safety" recall is done.

eric98765

Apr 13, 2023
Truck Year
First started out with the P203E error code coming up, drained the tank and put in fresh def fluid, reset and the Code came back, pulled the injector and steam cleaned any def deposits, and code wont clear, now the 500 miles till truck wont restart message comes up. Any help would be appreciated.
Had my def tank replaced at the dealer, fixed all of my issues.

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
High pressure fuel pump… recall part that they don’t even have available as of yet.
That pump recall has nothing to do with the SCR (DEF) system.

DomJuan

Jun 2, 2023
Truck Year
It actually does. My pump went out and they ended up having to replace the entire fuel systems.

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
It actually does. My pump went out and they ended up having to replace the entire fuel systems.
The SCR (DEF) system is not part of the fuel system, It is part of the emissions system and has no relationship with the fuel system.

Tmckinney20

Nov 17, 2022
Truck Year
The SCR (DEF) system is not part of the fuel system, It is part of the emissions system and has no relationship with the fuel system.
What on earth would make someone think they are even remotely connected? Hey my tire is flat, let me change my wipers blades!

DomJuan

Jun 2, 2023
Truck Year
Gotcha - however, they did replace my fuel system entirely because it sat so long trying to fix the hpfp. Temp fix in place but don’t trust it one bit !! Class action law suit needed!!!

eric98765

Apr 13, 2023
Truck Year
Gotcha - however, they did replace my fuel system entirely because it sat so long trying to fix the hpfp. Temp fix in place but don’t trust it one bit !! Class action law suit needed!!!
I'm curious? What is there temporary fix for the HP pump?

DomJuan

Jun 2, 2023
Truck Year
Just another hpfp to keep it going … called it a temp fix to get me going. Was In shop 9 months!!

Tmckinney20

Nov 17, 2022
Truck Year
I'm curious? What is there temporary fix for the H

I'm curious? What is there temporary fix for the HP pump?
My pump was seeping fuel. The dealer pulled the pump apart, put it in the parts washer and rebuild it with what parts were on the shelf and orings to buy me time. They said it would be months before they could get a new one to swap but they have added me to the list. Covered under warranty. No questions asked. I was in and out in 4 days. I have a great small town dealer.