• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

2015 air suspension not working.

Lkmorton23

Apr 17, 2021
Truck Year
Bought a 2015 ecodiesel at auction that had been in a flood and as I’m currently fixing all the issues from the flood I cannot get the air ride suspension working. Can anyone give me some insight or know anywhere I can take it to have it fixed dodge dealerships will not work on it because they don’t have nitrogen pumps and I suspect just to lazy to track down a leak if that’s what it is.

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
If it was in a flood, most likely the compressor got water in it and rusted into a seized state. If it was a leak, I feel as if it would be audible but I do not have air ride on mine so I can’t try that theory lol a few members have had compressor issues due to it being an open system and moisture finding it’s way In.

Lkmorton23

Apr 17, 2021
Truck Year
If it was in a flood, most likely the compressor got water in it and rusted into a seized state. If it was a leak, I feel as if it would be audible but I do not have air ride on mine so I can’t try that theory lol a few members have had compressor issues due to it being an open system and moisture finding it’s way In.
I had it working for a couple days had to change the module and the compressor sounds fine it’s actually sitting as high as it will go right now and doesn’t seem to be leaking off just won’t do anything now. I think it needs to be charged with nitrogen but I’m not sure

Tremper126

Staff member
Feb 15, 2019
Truck Year
Sounds like the relief valve won’t open up. Not familiar with the system but I’m pretty sure it’s just regular old air in the systems.