• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

*2015 Ecodiesel for sale*

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcj1576

May 6, 2018
Truck Year
I'm selling my 2015 Laramie crew cab ED. The truck is clean with 108,800 miles.

Features:
4-corner air ride
Power moonroof
Power sliding rear window
Leather
Heated/cooled front seats
Heated rear seats
8" touchscreen and amplified 9 speaker Alpine OEM premium stereo with subwoofer
20" OEM chrome wheels and Kumho 70k mile tires with a little over half tread remaining
ARE fiberglass hard tonneau cover with LED lighting and power lock
GDE (non-compliant) engine tune [truck will come with both OEM (all recalls completed) and aftermarket GDE ECU]
GDE trans tune (truck will come with flash tool)
Bluetooth OBD scan/error code clearing tool (buyer will need to purchase mobile app and subscription)

Per forum recommendations, all heat sink foam has been removed under the hood as well as the high pressure fuel pump cover. I also removed the baffle from the air intake tube to reduce air constriction. Finally, it has an AEM oiless and washable air filter.

All recalls (v08, w58, etc...) have been completed on the truck and the EGR was replaced during the last round. All EGR and DEF system hardware is intact and installed.

Truck is in KBB "very good" condition and private party top end is $31,500. However, I will consider any serious offer. Please DM me if you're interested. I'm located in Western Iowa.

Thank you!

Joel

Attachments

• 2015 Ram 1500 Crew Cab Laramie Pickup 4D 5 1_2 ft Trade In Values _ Kelley Blue Book.pdf
    317.5 KB · Views: 9

jcj1576

May 6, 2018
Truck Year
I'm selling my 2015 Laramie crew cab ED. The truck is clean with 108,800 miles.

Features:
4-corner air ride
Power moonroof
Power sliding rear window
Leather
Heated/cooled front seats
Heated rear seats
8" touchscreen and amplified 9 speaker Alpine OEM premium stereo with subwoofer
20" OEM chrome wheels and Kumho 70k mile tires with a little over half tread remaining
ARE fiberglass hard tonneau cover with LED lighting and power lock
GDE (non-compliant) engine tune [truck will come with both OEM (all recalls completed) and aftermarket GDE ECU]
GDE trans tune (truck will come with flash tool)
Bluetooth OBD scan/error code clearing tool (buyer will need to purchase mobile app and subscription)

Per forum recommendations, all heat sink foam has been removed under the hood as well as the high pressure fuel pump cover. I also removed the baffle from the air intake tube to reduce air constriction. Finally, it has an AEM oiless and washable air filter.

All recalls (v08, w58, etc...) have been completed on the truck and the EGR was replaced during the last round. All EGR and DEF system hardware is intact and installed.

Truck is in KBB "very good" condition and private party top end is $31,500. However, I will consider any serious offer. Please DM me if you're interested. I'm located in Western Iowa.

Thank you!

Joel
Below is a link to the Craigslist posting including pictures.
2015 Ecodiesel for sale

jcj1576

May 6, 2018
Truck Year
***SOLD***

Status
Not open for further replies.